IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021: Check the newly revised recruitment notification with all other details here.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released a revised recruitment notification on the official website-ibps.in. According to the new notification, there are 7858 available in the organisation. Candidates who plan to appear in the recruitment process can check the official website of IBPS. 58 vacant posts have been added to the IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021.
IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021: Educational qualifications
A candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.
IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021: Age limit
IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021: Vacancies
Earlier, the number of clerk posts to be filled through this recruitment drive was 7800.
However, as per the new schedule, 58 vacancies have been increased.
IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021: Selection process
Based on the performance of the candidate in prelims, the mains and the interview process, a candidate will be hired.
The documents will be verified. If a candidate fails to produce any documents, he will not be allowed to join the participating bank.
How to apply IBPS Clerk recruitment 2021
- Log in to the official website of IBPS-ibps.in.
- Click on the link that reads IBPS clerk
- Type out the necessary details to log in.
- Upload the required documents while filling out the application form.
- Submit the document and pay a sum of the amount for the application form.
- Save, download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.